Sponsored by:

Carbon Fiber bucket seats on sale

Old 02-07-2018, 01:58 PM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Carbon Fiber bucket seats on sale

They're back again at a discounted price! Porsche has cut prices on the famous GT2 carbon fiber bucket seats. Get them while they're hot (and cheap)!

997 GT2 Carbon Fiber Bucket Seats

Fits all 2005-2012 911/Carrera, Boxster, or Cayman models Not compatible with the new generation 991/981 models.

For USA models only. Comes with the driver and passenger side seat. Genuine Porsche Part! Limited availability. Allow 3-4 days for processing.

**Freight shipping required, our website may not calculate the proper price for your area. Please contact us for an exact quote, additional shipping charges could apply to remote locations.
Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: [email protected]

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter
Facebook

Old 02-09-2018, 11:49 AM
SuncoastParts
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Tons of sets available! Get one of the best looking and feeling factory seats Porsche has ever made while they're still on sale!
Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: [email protected]

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter
Facebook

Old 06-01-2018, 10:45 AM
Peter997T
New User

Default Need more information

Hi suncoast. Can you send me a quotation for these seats? Thank you
Old 06-02-2018, 02:33 AM
sandwedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

No affiliation but highly recommended if they're really on "sale". The regular price make them a "forget it" item to most 997 owners but if they've come down to a reasonable level I think they're worth another look. Other than adding a custom steering wheel, I can't think of another mod that makes a bigger difference in how you connect with the car. Takes a bit of getting used to getting in and out of but once seated they're actually quiet comfortable.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:34 PM
workhurts
User

I think they were 6-7% off or something like that when I was looking. Still can't stomache paying $10k+ for seats that would pretty much be worth 20-25% of the car itself.

There were a couple of dozen sets still available. Maybe we can have a group buy
Old 06-03-2018, 02:27 AM
sandwedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by workhurts View Post
I think they were 6-7% off or something like that when I was looking. Still can't stomache paying $10k+ for seats that would pretty much be worth 20-25% of the car itself.

There were a couple of dozen sets still available. Maybe we can have a group buy
Craziness. But it's a high demand item for those who really want them. Used sets sell for $6K to $7K. Odd thing is that once they're in the car they don't seem to add that kind of value if any value at all. The last two 997's I bought both had these seats and I paid no more than typical market for either one. Probably because to some buyers with mobility problems such as a bad back or a "full built" they're actually considered a detriment.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber bucket seats on sale

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: