Need to borrow a set of stock wheels in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 07:35 PM
voodoo
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Need to borrow a set of stock wheels in SoCal

Hey Fellas,

Im coming over from the air cooled side. I’m sure I know a couple of you. This isn’t my usual screen name, which is “Ryan at Eibach”. If I don’t know you I’m Ryan and work over at Eibach.

Im picking up a local 997 in a week or so and I let the seller keep his aftermarket wheels. I have wheels on order, but they are on the slow boat from Japan.

Does anybody have a set of stock or aftermarket wheels I could borrow for about a week? I’d be happy to compensate you or or owe you a favor. I only need to get the car from Anaheim Hills to Corona.

Shoot me a message if you can help.

Unrelated: we have new 997 bars coming out in about a month!

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 01-01-2018, 01:27 PM
JWYR
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry I cannot help. With all the wheel companies and upgrade shops in SoCal, would be I am surprised if you do not get a reply when they are back on Tuesday.

I am looking forward to hearing more about the new sway bar. Please keep me posted.

Jarrod
Old 01-01-2018, 03:30 PM
voodoo
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by JWYR
Sorry I cannot help. With all the wheel companies and upgrade shops in SoCal, would be I am surprised if you do not get a reply when they are back on Tuesday.

I am looking forward to hearing more about the new sway bar. Please keep me posted.

Jarrod
Jarrod, I’m back in the office tomorrow and will post the specs. I’m pretty excited to bring a set of affordable, adjustable bars to the marketplace.

Ryan
Old 01-02-2018, 05:51 PM
SoCal C2S
Three Wheelin'

Received 130 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by voodoo
Hey Fellas,

Im coming over from the air cooled side. I’m sure I know a couple of you. This isn’t my usual screen name, which is “Ryan at Eibach”. If I don’t know you I’m Ryan and work over at Eibach.

Im picking up a local 997 in a week or so and I let the seller keep his aftermarket wheels. I have wheels on order, but they are on the slow boat from Japan.

Does anybody have a set of stock or aftermarket wheels I could borrow for about a week? I’d be happy to compensate you or or owe you a favor. I only need to get the car from Anaheim Hills to Corona.

Shoot me a message if you can help.

Unrelated: we have new 997 bars coming out in about a month!

Thanks,

Ryan
I might be able to help....I still have my set of original wheels from my 997. Send me a PM if you haven’t already figured it out.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:58 PM
XAudiguy
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a set of stock 19s but they don't have any tires on them... LMK if you can use them..
Old 01-08-2018, 12:23 PM
Presto
Pro

Received 67 Likes on 37 Posts

Can’t help you with the wheels but Great to hear about the sway bars. The adjustable ones available for the 997.2 pdk are quite expensive. Add the adjustable drop links as well and your looking at $1000 ballpark.

Quick Reply: Need to borrow a set of stock wheels in SoCal