Sponsored by:

Crap Skiing...Go Driving!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 08:15 PM
lowpue
Rennlist Member

Received 542 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Crabs
Hey Lowpue, The wheels are from HRE, I worked with David at Wheels Boutique in FLA, it is a stock HRE 19 sized for a 911 wide body, no spacers. Sorry I don't know the offset. I was close to getting a C4S the same color as yours until this one came up. You have a great color to put a few mods on. I just ordered a Misha Ducktail, should have it on in a few months. I am not entirely convinced that it will work with how I like the car to look.
I am kinda in the same place you are, I am constantly thinking about what mods I should do like a tail and different nose. However, I really like the clean lines of the car as is particularly the droopy and wide rear. Putting a wing/tail on the back changes that. The nose I am always tempted to put a GT3 nose on but then you really have to then do something to the rear as well so I am back to square 1. But you seem to have found what I was looking for with the front end. Keeps the nose original but cleaner with a slightly lower lip. Honestly, I would not do anything else to your car. Its perfect....its so tastefully done. Instead, save the money and put it towards another 911...like a 996 and mod the hell out of it. :-)
Old 12-27-2017, 02:23 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 967 Likes on 485 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Crabs
Hey Lowpue, The wheels are from HRE, I worked with David at Wheels Boutique in FLA, it is a stock HRE 19 sized for a 911 wide body, no spacers. Sorry I don't know the offset. I was close to getting a C4S the same color as yours until this one came up. You have a great color to put a few mods on. I just ordered a Misha Ducktail, should have it on in a few months. I am not entirely convinced that it will work with how I like the car to look.

Love seeing my customers here on the forums. Keep those photos coming!
Originally Posted by lowpue
It looks great....I am going to do the same for my C4S. What are the wheel sizes and offsets...Your C4S is one of the most tastefully done. Here is mine which is pretty much stock but I have been thinking of changing some things and you have given me some direction. :-)

The fitment on these are 19"x8.5" ET 50 // 19"x11" ET 35We're offering these HRE FF01's at 20% off if ordered before January 3rd. Contact me directly if you'd like to talk about a potential order - David@WheelsBoutique.com // 786 249 0127 ext. 2109

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 12-28-2017, 04:46 PM
ronvanr
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

There are lots of Porsches in my home state of Oregon. I remember back in the 80's, when I lived in Hillsboro, the Portland area had one of the highest Porsche per person ratios in the country. Not sure what it is now, but when ever I visit home I wish had my Porsche with me. The above pics say it all.

Quick Reply: Crap Skiing...Go Driving!!