Sponsored by:

Grand Re-Opening of warehouse33auto.com Part III Version 997

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Warehouse33.net
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BF951
I like the home page but it is painfully slow with any content search. To be honest I likely would not spend any time on the site in this condition.

I hope you are able to work it out.
I don't know if it's painfully slow, but there is definitely a little delay and I wish it could be a little faster. The reason for the delay is it's checking inventory and prices on another server. I will see if there is a way to speed it up a little more.

-Jason
Old 11-07-2017, 08:26 PM
ColoradoMark
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Clicked on a part, it was not what I was looking for. Hit back on my browser and it went back to the home page which would necessitate re-entering all my car information.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Warehouse33.net
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's a few options for this.
If you select parts and it's not the correct one. Instead of going back, you can click where the red arrow is pointing and it will give all the categories again or click where the dark grey arrow is pointing and enter a part keyword.
If you notice the blue arrow, it saves your car you originally entered. If you click on that you'll get back to the categories.

In the 2nd screenshot if you do click back, you can click where the red arrow is pointing on Porsche and it has saved your year & model and will take you to the categories again. Or if you click on "Shop Catalog" it will do the same again if you already entered your year & model.

Hope that helps.

-Jason
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: Grand Re-Opening of warehouse33auto.com Part III Version 997