Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Range Rover Sport

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2021 | 02:49 PM
Bomba
Racer

Originally Posted by PowderJunkie
Funny I have never liked the RR. We are in the market for a bigger car and didn't even add it to my list. Always seemed like to much money for the reputation and what it is. Been looking at the XC90, GLS 450, Aviator and Durango SRT (all though that's more for me). We really need 3 rows so that's the limiting factor. Glad I didn't even have it on the list.

Not to take this thread more sideways but for a midsized SUV I am really crushing on the Alhpa Stelvio Q4. All the reviews I have read rave about it.
I had the Alfa Stelvio Sport Ti as a daily driver for 3 years (lease) and I loved it. By far the best handling SUV that I've driven in a while. I put a tune on the base 4 cyl engine and it woke it up dramatically. I want to say I ended up at around 390HP, but the driving dynamics are what sold me.

Great great car, that is nimble and feels light. The best way I can describe the handling is that it's more analog and communicative than other cars, like our 997's or better yet, like the BMW sport sedans before they lost their way (pre-E90). Also the performance of the base engine is really good... 0-60 in 5.4 seconds is impressive.

The following users liked this post:
PowderJunkie (08-24-2021)

Quick Reply: Range Rover Sport