Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat wrap

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Ni_Mo
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 21 Posts

Right guys I had my guy start this job today, he had told me originally that he needed the car all day & would have finished it by the end of the day.
He managed to finish 1 seat and started on the other leaving the final touches for tomorrow.
First off it is not an easy job and I had thought that the vinyl would cover up some of the scratches and bumps to some extent, however, it does not! They can still be seen through the vinyl.
From a distance you can't see any imperfections, but once you get up close and personal then you can see the previous scratches, which is no big deal as they are mostly on the lower portion of the seat backs.
It's an improvement for sure and if your seats are perfect then it's possibly worth doing.
Here are some pics I will get some better ones tomorrow when I pick her up! I went for metallic black.
Attached Images    
Old 09-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Petza914
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 6,552 Likes on 4,167 Posts

Originally Posted by Ni_Mo
Right guys I had my guy start this job today, he had told me originally that he needed the car all day & would have finished it by the end of the day.
He managed to finish 1 seat and started on the other leaving the final touches for tomorrow.
First off it is not an easy job and I had thought that the vinyl would cover up some of the scratches and bumps to some extent, however, it does not! They can still be seen through the vinyl.
From a distance you can't see any imperfections, but once you get up close and personal then you can see the previous scratches, which is no big deal as they are mostly on the lower portion of the seat backs.
It's an improvement for sure and if your seats are perfect then it's possibly worth doing.
Here are some pics I will get some better ones tomorrow when I pick her up! I went for metallic black.
Looks great in the pics. CF with it's texture and less glossy finish surely masks more imperfections than gloss black will.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:15 AM
Ooutdoorfunguy85
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine wrapped by Gatorwraps and I am very satisfied! They have a lot of wraps, with lots of types and colors to choose from.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:51 AM
mpath
Racer

Received 128 Likes on 66 Posts

^pics or it didn't happen.

Quick Reply: Seat wrap