Sponsored by:

Long shot - picture request

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2016 | 04:53 PM
Alan A
Burning Brakes

I like the HRE 501s a lot.

http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/vintage-series/501

I'd go solid gold or bronze in 18". There's a bronze one that's Google-able that looks good.
I have a set of 997TT wheels that came with it that I'm not fond of. Too big IMO.

I'm balking at the tag on them for a 50k car though. With tires it's 20% of the price and adds zero value.
Old 12-27-2016 | 06:22 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Alan A
I like the HRE 501s a lot.

http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/vintage-series/501

I'd go solid gold or bronze in 18". There's a bronze one that's Google-able that looks good.
I have a set of 997TT wheels that came with it that I'm not fond of. Too big IMO.

I'm balking at the tag on them for a 50k car though. With tires it's 20% of the price and adds zero value.
It may not add to the physical value of the car but you'd be shocked at how much more attention you will get if you list the car for sale with the HRE's as opposed to the awfully common OEM wheels.

In addition, you can make up most of your money back if you ever decide to sell the HRE's on the open market.

As HRE's largest dealer in the world I have both Rennlist Member and Holiday deals to stack on one another to get you an incredible price on them.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...

Quick Reply: Long shot - picture request