Just Ordered Dave's eRam Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2022, 03:01 PM
Carlo_Carrera
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,471 Likes on 1,560 Posts

Originally Posted by lost27
Do you happen to have any pictures of where the micro-module was installed? I'm currently chasing some issues with my eRam kit where I'm more frequently getting the spoiler warning message even though the spoiler can manually go up and down. In some cases, I'll get the warning and the spoiler won't go up or down but then after a while with the warning light still on, it'll start working again. Very frustrating.
Have you contacted @RennKit-Dave directly?
The following users liked this post:
RennKit-Dave (07-17-2022)
Old 07-17-2022, 05:55 PM
RennKit-Dave
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 178 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by lost27
Do you happen to have any pictures of where the micro-module was installed? I'm currently chasing some issues with my eRam kit where I'm more frequently getting the spoiler warning message even though the spoiler can manually go up and down. In some cases, I'll get the warning and the spoiler won't go up or down but then after a while with the warning light still on, it'll start working again. Very frustrating.
We have specific troubleshooting guidelines. You can contact me via the following:
  • email: info@rennkit.com (always best)
  • phone: 608-209-4399
  • text: 608-209-4399
  • from the website: Contact Us - (rennkit.com)
  • from facebook:
    Facebook Post
  • from messenger, instagram, etc...
http://rennkit.com/
  • Patented eRam Kit™ for 996/997 Turbo & Carrera GT wings
  • Cal*Cool™ - brake cooling 996/997 / Bluetooth Retrofit Kit™ for 1998-2011 cars / Wing Extenders™ 987 Cayman / 997 Turbo
  • AUTO-BLiP for MT / Function F1RST Shift ***** / Girodisc 2-piece rotors / OS Giken LSD / Phenix suspension / Zunsport grills / 997/987 switches/PCM ***** / Border Coilovers

Quick Reply: Just Ordered Dave's eRam Kit