Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Redesigned H&R coilovers will be back in stock next week.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Mike/A.W.E.
user

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Redesigned H&R coilovers will be back in stock next week.

Our shipment of H&R coilovers for the 996TT is in transit. All exsisting backorders will ship ASAP.

If you would like to place a pre-order please feel free to call or email. You can place a secure online order as well.

Thanks for your patience.

H&R Coilovers from AWE Tuning
Old 10-05-2003, 01:21 AM
quest
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what is the difference from the original specs to the new one?
Old 10-05-2003, 11:53 AM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mike, What about people with H&Rs already? Does H&R have an upgrade for them?
Old 10-05-2003, 01:58 PM
20C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 197 Likes on 84 Posts

PorschePhD,
i would like to know that as well, very badly!!!

i had terrible experience with H&R especially the customer service. they owe me a set of front springs since June when originally promised in 5 weeks. i've tried to contact the guy he just don't even talk to me. they'd first ask my name & after knowing it's me they just say the guy is not there. i've left more than 10 voice messages he didn't even bother to call back.

i let Tirerack handle this issue since last week because i just tired & sick dealing with H&R myself. eventually tirerack got a hold with this "STEVEN" and said H&R is rushing to redevelop the springs. IMO, WTF is that... after the product is out for over a year & redevelop it for another 5 month??? horse sh*t!!!

i apologize to those who have good experience with H&R. this message is not for u. i hope "STEVEN" at H&R can read this because there is no way i can get a hold of u if u don't want to talk. at least i want to know what's going on.

Mike,
the coilovers i'm talking about is not for my TT. i'm glad i didn't buy H&R kit for TT.
having say that, H&R is in fact redesign their kit more than just for Porsche. if a company is always redesign something (heard that also on coilovers for BMW) after the product is out on the market, can consumer really trust them? also if they are willing to upgrade the kit what about labor fee for installation & re-alignment $. that another $1,000. can u comment on that?

sorry guys, just need to let my anger out!
Old 10-06-2003, 12:45 PM
Mike/A.W.E.
user

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is the difference from the original specs to the new one?
quest-

Here is the link to my original post regarding the redesign of the H&R coilovers.
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...threadid=84802

Mike, What about people with H&Rs already? Does H&R have an upgrade for them?
Stephen-

I was last told that a taller front spring was going to be offered free of charge to those that felt the ride height was too low. I keep pestering them, but have not received a definite date yet.

I will do my best to keep everyone informed.

i had terrible experience with H&R especially the customer service.
20C4S-

Can you call me when you have a moment. I would like to find out more info so I can get you some assistance.

1-888-565-2257

Quick Reply: Redesigned H&R coilovers will be back in stock next week.