Sponsored by:

OT:Banned from 6speedonline

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 01:47 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT:Banned from 6speedonline

Well, I am now officially the 2nd banned member from the new porsche "forum" 6speedonline. 2 weeks back I left the forum because I had a disagreement with one of the admins, and I am getting fed up with a few people on there who are very stuck up, and really don't try to hide it. I was still browsing the forum and have not posted anything in 2 weeks, yet this admin has banned my IP (1 of many )so now its just an extra step to get on . One of his reasons for doing this is he said "you and some others cause too much controversy on this forum...well I thought thats what these DISCUSSION forums are about . O well, I am back here now, ad wanted to write this publicly since I know a lot of members from there come here also.
Thanks guys,
Evan
EDIT:Just found out the reason I was banned, was because I wrote "left 6speed" for my avitar....now that makes more sense

Last edited by AMG ETR; 09-18-2003 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:35 PM
Darren911
Racer

Very interesting - Very Mature - Very one sided - Good Luck

Try and send John D. notes all the time how to run rennlsit and what you feel he should do with his site - see how long you will last here as well - good luck

Boy when you are 17 you have a lot to learn
Old 09-18-2003, 02:41 PM
AMG ETR
Burning Brakes

Yes your comment of:
DJAB14 [12:39 PM]: why dont you just run along young man and play wiht dad's money
was extremely mature Darren.
Dont' start lying now...I posted ONCE asking why a post(not by me) was moved...and only stated my opinion that it should not have been moved...
From there you IMed me yelling at me for posting that, saying I cause too much controversy on the site... You have had it out for me since day one, and unfortunatly you have the power to ban...o well, its not really worth argueing with you, just stop lying...
Evan
PS-Sorry to Rennlist members for this argueing crap, I will take this post down after today, just wanted to let some of the 6speed members know why I left since I cannot post there.
Old 09-18-2003, 02:50 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hi guys,

I'm going to close this thread - before it turns it's a "War of the Forums". If you' d like to e-mail me and discuss it in private - the best e-mail for today is johnd@rennlist.net rather then my admin e-mail (I'm off site today)...

Thanks!

Quick Reply: OT:Banned from 6speedonline