Sponsored by:

WEVO V's RSS Engine Mounts

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 04:20 PM
RSSmike
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Fish Tank
I've purchased the RSS, waited about 3 weeks to receive them, as I didnt get them, I tried to reach them and was informed that they closed down and didnt ship anything out to customers.
Now I am claiming my money back from Visa and looking for another brand
Dear Mr. Fish Tank, sorry to hear about your negative customer service experience with RSS. In light of your situation I can appreciate your discontent. I would like to extend to you a formal apology on our behalf.

We always make the effort to go above and beyond for our customers but occasionally things happen and errors are made. If there is anything we can do within reason to make things right please PM, email or call me directly. For anyone else wondering...we have not closed down, quite the contrary!

With respect to your statement "that was not the first time this happened, same thing happened 10 years ago" I find this perplexing and misleading as The RSS Brand did not exist 10 years ago and our Top Selling RSS # 624 Semi Solid Performance Engine Mounts have only been available for aprox. 5 years.

In any event, I would have reached out to you sooner but we have just recently joined Rennlist and just came across your comments.

With Kind Regards,

- Mike / Team RSS
Old 01-31-2020, 01:47 PM
RSSmike
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up RSS: #624 Engine Mount - Stock Update!

RSS Engine Mounts Back In Stock!

Direct Link Below:
RSS #624 Engine Mounts:
https://roadsportsupply.com/624-rss-...engine-mounts/

The following users liked this post:
Raven 666 (09-15-2020)

Quick Reply: WEVO V's RSS Engine Mounts