Sponsored by:

Final PSS10 Question---Apology In Advance

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 11:43 PM
rDaley
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rDaley
Picking up my car on Thursday with the PSS10s on it. Every person I talked to who has coilovers loves them. Will let you know what I think. Major motivation was to lower the car. Some say the ride improves (we'll see). Some say that lowering springs aren't ideal cause the shock wasn't designed for the limited range of travel and that coilovers are the best practice (hard to know). Regarding the track concept, it's nice to have but hard to believe that I'll get skilled enough as an occasional track driver to find that the stock suspension inadequate and the limiting factor on my performance (it's the archer not the arrow as I learned when I was behind the wheel of an M5 following a "professional" driver in a 325 around the BMW Performance Center track - he was giving me a lesson and said "just try to keep up" it was humbling).
OK, so I wrote the above message without realizing there was a second page of comments. Congrats on making the leap to coilovers Siberwolfen. Look forward to hearing what you think. I'm a newb to the board. I'll get it figured out yet...
Old 02-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Silberwolfen
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks sir! I look forward to them.

Quick Reply: Final PSS10 Question---Apology In Advance