Sponsored by:

Built sheet for my car...German

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 04:03 PM
motts
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Built sheet for my car...German

I cant read German. Can anyone identifie anything out of the ordinary other than GT2 wheels. I dont see to many upgrades in English part of the sheet. I tried google translator but after an hour of typing only 50% of the translation related to Porsche at all. As mentioned before car came with almost no paperwork at all(I did get a clean Carfax) also the jack and tools are gone. But I am trying diligently to gather as much INF as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:42 PM
biglicks
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is an easy one. Use the Porsche option code decoder online, put in the numbers and it will tell you the answers in English. Failing that, fro the ones you cannot get answers too, let me know and I will get one of my colleuges to translate (most of them are Swiss or German)

PM me any codes and I can post feedback
Old 09-19-2012, 05:57 PM
motts
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 47 Posts

Thanks its good enough I dont think there is anything significant. other than the PCCB and the x50 which the decoder failed to recognize.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:20 PM
RangerDick
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Google has a "translate" feature. Not super accurate, but your first highlighted phrase translates into "increased chassis" http://translate.google.com/

Quick Reply: Built sheet for my car...German