Sponsored by:

Good places to buy wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 03:38 PM
ROCS Auto Inc
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darth g-f
I'm looking for new wheels for my 996tt. I checked my usual places (tirerack, tiretrends) but couldn't find something I liked.

Do you have good wheels site to suggest?
We're official BBS wheel dealers and also Rennlist sponsors!

check out : http://bbs-usa.com/application-guide.cfm
Old 01-06-2012, 07:32 PM
"02996ttx50
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by SSST
I like Champion's line of wheels. They are expensive, but absolutely stunning. I'm trying to justify the cost in my mind since I'm a bit of a cheapskate.

Victor Equipment also makes a really nice wheel at an affordable price. I know discount tire carries them.
i'm looking too. my first choice would be the champion rg5's also, or the hre p40's but they're really expensive and difficult for me to justify on my nearly ten year old car..

i've had the victors twice on my other tt and while the styles ( zehn and innsbruck ) look ok, and no issues, perfect fitment and bolt on for our cars.. they just look kinda "cheap" to me.

so, i've decided to go with the forgestar f14's, concave and brilliant looking. just deciding to special order or hopefully my other source pans out for a set. local and with tires. about the same price as victors, which are unbelievably inexpensive ( or cheap, as it were..).
Old 01-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Murphy's Law
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen a good number of CCW's at the track. Seems like a nice option. I'm looking at a set for myself and have just sent in a request for a quote.
http://www.ccwheel.com/

Quick Reply: Good places to buy wheels?