Sponsored by:

Bushing replacement types

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 12:45 PM
SSST
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Bushing replacement types

I've been researching, but want to hear from people who have done this.

I'm going to replace suspension bushings and want to upgrade if I can without sacrificing noise or ride. So I'm not interested in purely track oriented products. I'm staying with the stock suspension and ride height.

The question is stock, polyeurethane, or monoball. The Rennline sealed monoballs have caught my attention, but any good product experience input would be welcome.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:55 PM
MK19
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Harsh suspension feel?

I'm in the same boat and feeling my stock suspension as a bit harsh compared to a while back..........is this what is motivating yuouir interst in changing out the bushings?? If so I'd be interested in yours and others experience.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:38 PM
adam_
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SSST
Id want to upgrade if I can without sacrificing noise or ride. So I'm not interested in purely track oriented products. I'm staying with the stock suspension and ride height.

The question is stock, polyeurethane, or monoball. The Rennline sealed monoballs have caught my attention, but any good product experience input would be welcome.
I've not heard of any suspension "upgrades" that do not, however minimally, affect noise or ride. So stock would be my recco, to 'refresh' the like-new compliance.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:54 PM
SSST
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MK19
I'm in the same boat and feeling my stock suspension as a bit harsh compared to a while back..........is this what is motivating yuouir interst in changing out the bushings?? If so I'd be interested in yours and others experience.
It's not horrible. Just a touch looser than it should be. 7 years and approaching 50k miles, I figure it's time for new bushings.

I just replaced bushings on my truck and it made a biggest difference.

Quick Reply: Bushing replacement types