Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know this car 2002 Blk/Blk Turbo So Cali lease turn in Fall 2008?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 10:43 AM
cuerep
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know this car 2002 Blk/Blk Turbo So Cali lease turn in Fall 2008?

Here's what I know about the car: It was a lease turn in fall of 2008 in Marina Del Rey, CA...Blk/Blk 2002 Turbo originally purchased at Pacific Porsche in Torrance, CA (build date 08/01) serviced there and at Newport and Walters. 3 owners, first two of which never drove the car, originally sold with factory sport seats, carbon steering wheel, and full leather package. Has GT2 front nose (with simple <recent> respray, no color sand) and spoiler, Techart wheels, tubi exhaust, PSS9 suspension....approximately 34,xxx miles at turn in, passed PPI no problem, however, I'm missing service history between 14,xxx (2nd owner sale) and current 34,xxx miles. It appears the clutch has been replaced, but does not appear that the 30k service was done. Was told it was a turn in for a GT3 . Any info on the missing service history, who worked on the car, and anything else I'm missing would be GREATLY appreciated......I'll try to post some pics of the car later today-

tbolen@socal.rr.com

Quick Reply: Does anyone know this car 2002 Blk/Blk Turbo So Cali lease turn in Fall 2008?