Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone had experience with Imagine Auto (KS)?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 08:49 AM
vanosman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kaspar signed an expensive lease, he was doomed from day #1.

Anyone have a photo of inside of Imagine Auto ? I saw photos, really nice
He had brand new dyno's and plenty of staff too.

His family must have backed him, I don't see any bank seeing his lease and then jumping to give him a loan.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:35 PM
adam_
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vanosman

His family must have backed him, I don't see any bank seeing his lease and then jumping to give him a loan.
So what axe do you have to grind with Stephen?

You don't slip a knife between someone's ribs like that without having a reason... you a competitor?, fired employee?, customer who got screwed?, what?

Your post really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, without some rationale for being that mean.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Sam CS 05
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Update: My seats were never delivered but I finally received full credit back to my charge card. In all fairness, Stephen K. was as helpful as he could considering the situation and always responded to my emails at times with painful honesty.
Sam
Old 07-06-2009, 12:36 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by adam_
So what axe do you have to grind with Stephen?

You don't slip a knife between someone's ribs like that without having a reason... you a competitor?, fired employee?, customer who got screwed?, what?

Your post really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, without some rationale for being that mean.
Ditto!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:19 AM
alex911s
Man of Many Porsches
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by vanosman

I have a friend who has an IA built 996TT all the way over here, and he praises his work.. people go thru hard times

makes mistakes.. let's just leave this to the people affected hoping they get all their stuff back..

Plus, I can get a $1mil business loan without my name on it ... it's called business credit..101...LOL
Old 07-06-2009, 10:23 AM
1AS
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

I was a customer, and Stephen delivered what he promised. When he started his business, I'm sure he contemplated growth, but once everyone who wanted upgrades had them, and once the new models were found to be less upgradeable, business fell off while overhead remained fixed. His business was at the front of the tidal wave of economic failure, so before anybody gets high and mighty, you might want to be sure your next paycheck is secure. AS
Old 07-06-2009, 09:57 PM
rocketrider2
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alexander Stemer
I was a customer, and Stephen delivered what he promised. When he started his business, I'm sure he contemplated growth, but once everyone who wanted upgrades had them, and once the new models were found to be less upgradeable, business fell off while overhead remained fixed. His business was at the front of the tidal wave of economic failure, so before anybody gets high and mighty, you might want to be sure your next paycheck is secure. AS
Amen to that!! I have been out of work since March, with a company that I had vested 16 years into. Stephen helped me with my 930 and then my 996tt. He will be very missed and I wish him the best. (shameless plug anyone in the virginia beach area hiring and want to get another porsche nut on with you)

Lane
Old 07-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Rhonda@FVD
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam CS 05
Update: My seats were never delivered but I finally received full credit back to my charge card. In all fairness, Stephen K. was as helpful as he could considering the situation and always responded to my emails at times with painful honesty.
Sam
Sam CS 05,

Glad to hear that Stephen resolved your issue. But I don't think any of us would expect anything less. Stephen is a real class act and will be sorely missed, hopefully he will be back in short order.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Want to learn more about us? Click here...

Old 07-20-2009, 09:44 PM
TAILWAG
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow...

People certainly like to kick a man when he's down.

I personally know Stephen Kaspar and he has done nothing but good by his word. He has done minor work on my car and has always been very accomodating. I am local to the area. I hope all works out for everyone...

Quick Reply: anyone had experience with Imagine Auto (KS)?