Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Tony@epl
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Complete Kit with Greddy EBC - $6,195

EPL is excited to announce that we have teamed up with Titan Motorsports to offer an exclusive online special to all rennlist members!

I could spend hours coming up with an elaborate marketing scheme for this kit, name something catchy like the TMS600 or TMS 650, however that’s not what we’re about here at Titan. We want customers to see for themselves the performance that the K24/18G kit offers and use their cars, not spout off a claimed horsepower they hope the kits make. This package has been proven on the streets, road courses and drag strip across the country, and we want to continue to push people to experience what a well tuned 500+HP feels like in a well engineered and tuned Porsche.

We’ve teamed up with Tony from EPL to offer a package price that can’t be matched anywhere. Rather than start off with a cheap kit price and baiting you with additional upgrades you will want and need, we’ve put together a complete package of the most common upgrade, and used our years of experience in performance wholesale to get the best prices straight from the source. This allows you the consumer to get the best bang for your buck, and know you’re dealing with the real deal, minus the Porsche Tax.

K24/18G Turbochargers- We start with BRAND NEW cores from Borg Warner and take them to next level with a 40 lb/min compressor upgrade. While the turbos are being upgraded we also have the wastegates changed to custom 1 bar upgraded wastegates allowing the turbos to hold more than 1 bar at redline as well as offering increased spool. These turbos are the real deal and include all the top of the line upgrades that most shops charge extra for.

5Bar FPR – With additional boost you’re going to need additional fuel, by upgrading the factory 3.8Bar FPR to a 5.0Bar FPR the factory injectors will provide the much needed extra fuel.

Titan/EPL ECU Flash - EPL’s has taken great lengths to produce custom ME7.8 ecu calibration files that are both powerful and daily driven friendly. All tunes have been developed using state of the art real time tuning technology on their in house mustang MD500-SE chassis dyno.

* Full rpm range remap of both fuel and ignition.

* EPL’s Standard Level 1 throttle characteristic remapping. Reduces or eliminates DBW lag.

* Gear and load dependent rpm limiter. Approximately 7200rpm in 3-6th gear.

* Factory integrated 2 step launch control. (EPL Exclusive)

* No Lift Shifting. (EPL Exclusive)

* Specific files for primary driving conditions (Street, Track, Drag). Please specify at time order is placed. (EPL Exclusive)

* Specific files for 91 octane, 93 octane, 103+ octane Race Gas, high altitude, etc.

Greddy Profec B Spec II- The Profec B-Spec2 integrates all the basics of an electronic boost controller, with additional useful options. Use the built-in boost gauge (psi or kPa) to tune in a Low and High Boost. Most set the low boost for their standard pump gas boost level, and the high boost for when they want to run on race gas. Also built-in are optional: Warning point, Warning limiter, and peak & last boost record.

We will be offering this kit to the first 5 buyers for a phenomenal price of $6,195.00.

We also offer other packages and tunes such as those from Protomotive and can offer prices that can not be beat. We are a AFI/Garrett Bolt-on Turbo kit authorized dealer as well and can source any turbocharger combination you need. Please email for additional quotes as we are in the process of updating our website.

Purchase Online : Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Turbo Upgrade Package

To make the deal even sweeter, if you place your order online using our website and send in your factory K16 turbos after the install we will include a set of our new Standard Issue Diverter Valves for free. (a $219.00 value, refunded after purchase once core K16s are received)

Optional Upgrades :

* Titan Motorsports Wideband Gauge : $249.95

* Standard Issue Diverter Valves : $219.00/set

* Denso Sparkplugs (PK20PR-P8) : $42.95/set

Old 10-24-2008, 10:11 PM
tkerrmd
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

great set up and great deal contrats to two groups that we can trust to provide a great package.
Good job Titan!!! (My local guys that do a great job) I run a very similar setup at the track week in and out and unbelievable performance. what is needed for the new Z06, Vipers, and yes even the ZR1, and will crush the new Nissan GT-R
good job guys!!

only thing I would mention is obviously to get the bang out of this (or what I did) was upgrade intake, diverters, boost hoses, and I like aftermarket headers at this level.

only thing I dont like (again for my application) is such a high rev limit. prefer to keep the internals below 7k for overall wear and tear.

wondering if your software could include one that responds to the octane in the gas without race or street program choices?

also, do you guys for the ones who already have k-24's have an upgrade program to go to hybrids, also a nice option for the X-50 crowd.

tom
Old 10-25-2008, 12:43 AM
wross996tt
Race Car

Received 83 Likes on 62 Posts

Damn...that looks hot...Nice job guys...good luck!

Quick Reply: Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Complete Kit with Greddy EBC - $6,195