Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

David Licciardello's former 911 TT - Kicking Codes...

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Mikelly
Rennlist Member

Received 174 Likes on 82 Posts
Default David Licciardello's former 911 TT - Kicking Codes...

...So this new ride of mine is kicking the ABS and PASM codes, which is turning off the PASM and ABS on the car. I suspect it's due to the tuning, but because of the hodgepodge of receipts, I'm going to have to call the previous owner about the car and find out what the latest is on the software and then how I can get this resolved. I've got a track weekend planned for Easter weekend at VIR, so this needs resolved ASAP.

Also, I'm swapping this exhaust out ASAP... It's starting to cause my ears to physically hurt. I'm 40 years old and been playing drums for all of my adult life, so for this particular sound to make my ears hurt, you know it's gotta be pretty darned bad!

I'm doing as much searching online as I can. If any of you guys remember David's login screen name, please let me know. I'm trying to go back and piece together as much as possible on the car, and Kevin from Ultimatemotorworks has been a great deal of help so far...

Thanks in Advance!!
Mike
Old 02-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Mikelly
Rennlist Member

More info on the car...

Apparently David had Upsolute software installed at one point (Thanks to Kevin's good memory.) and the receipts show that Kevin did the "GT1" turbo upgrade (Augest of 2002). Apparently a couple of Diverter Valves from Bailey Motorsports (DV30s) were bought (from AWE Tunning) and installed sometime after October 2002. The odd issue is that I have paperwork for EVO software (no receipt though), A receipt for Sport Turbo Cats (Export) in 2001, and it supposedly has a pair of GT2 intercoolers, but who knows... No sign of a recipt for them...

Mike

Last edited by Mikelly; 02-24-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:30 PM
slant911
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Mike,

Sorry I can not be of more assistance. Can tell you though to stick with Kevin at UMW. He is a straight up great guy and will do whatever he can.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Kevin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 341 Likes on 227 Posts

Time to replace your MAF..
Old 02-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Mikelly
Rennlist Member

I'm all ears, but here's a little more info...

I'm of no illusion. I'm not a good enough driver to use crazy amounts of HP. What I want is to use what I have to its fullest. What can I do to get this car to make its safest power, and to quiet the exhaust? I'm looking at stock factory exhausts!

Mike

Quick Reply: David Licciardello's former 911 TT - Kicking Codes...