Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

99F Wing

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Fred X50
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
here is the latest email as to purchasing the wing. I will go ahead and do this and let everyone know of the quality and of course take pictures ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Megatron Tuning [mailto:megatrontuningus@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 10:29 AM
To: fcourtot@qualys.com
Subject: 9ff Importer

Dear Frederic Courtot

The Professional

German performance is what we have known for years. Porsche Dealers and customers throughout Europe have praised our sophisticated performance and aerodynamic program for Porsche. For the first time, we are introducing 9ff to the US market.

We would like the opportunity to show you our complete enhancement for the 996, Boxster and Cayenne. Our performance upgrade will provide you with the most cost-effective and sophisticated power output. ..

Hans Dittert and Frederic Ballot of the Professional is our new importer in the USA, and they will be contacting you to discuss your current opportunities to purchase parts. You may contact Frederic by email at megatrontuningus@yahoo.com.

Should you desire to order the wing please feel free to do so. The complete price included shipping is $ 1,680.00 we would like that you wire transfer this amount to the following bank:

VOLKSBANK DORTMUND
ACCOUNT Nbr: 611911030

BLZ: 44160014

SWIFT CODE: GENODEM1DOR

BENEFICIARY: 9ff FAHRZEUGTECHNIK GmbH

If you order the rear wing this week, you will receive the rear wing way before the end of February. let us know

Should you have any questions regarding the installation, do not hesitate to contact Frederic Ballot.

Respectfully yours,

Frederic Ballot

Note: I will be back to Scottsdale (AZ) on Thursday, February 13 and I will give you our address and phone number.

Quick Reply: 99F Wing