Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ONVESL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 11:04 PM
Moogle
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats the actress Uma Thurman, as seen in the recent Quentin Tarintino directed film: Kill Bill (Volumes 1&2)

she can be my 'mechanic' anyday, however, in this picture, she is holding a samurai sword

here is the original picture:

by the way, the shoes in the picture are some of the most comfortable driving shoes i've ever worn! Onitsuka Tiger "TAI CHI" as worn by the famous bruce lee in the film 'the game of death'. availible at classicsportshoes.com (however the sizes remaining are rather small).

cheers !
Attached Images  
Old 10-30-2004, 02:14 AM
FineProperty
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's that sheltered life again. I still haven't seen that movie, or about 30 others on my list.
Old 10-30-2004, 05:13 AM
Moogle
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man, you're missing out. in my opinion, the kill bill films are the best in recent memory, better than anything else i've seen.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:13 PM
SoCal Alan
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moogle,

I never thought about watching this movie, "Kill Bill". Never interested me at all. Then, one day, I was flipping through my cable movie channels and I caught the first movie Vol. 1 on cable TV and I was glued. I missed the first 10 minutes. Then I paid to see Vol. 2 on PPV. Then I waited until Vol. 1 was on again so that I could see the first 10 minutes. I ended up seeing the entire movie again.

This was a couple of weeks ago. Before that, I had no idea where your avatar came from. Now I just chuckle everytime I see it.

My advice to everyone is to see this movie.

Alan
Old 11-01-2004, 05:02 PM
1AS
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

Not just a sword, but a Hattori Hanzo (gasp) samuri sword. And, while Uma looked great with it, so did Darryl Hanna. Are we ready for a "Black Mumba" model Porsche? AS

Quick Reply: ONVESL!!!