Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Bill S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JJayB
Bill S.,

Nice addition to the stable. Will the Stradale be your new ride for track days? Can't wait to see it on the big track at Willow.
Hi Jim. I'll take it to the track, but I'll probably bring the Ruf along also. I love the Stradale on the street, but I still like the Ruf acceleration on the track. That's usually too much for the street! Bring that 3.8 over! My treat for dinner!

Here's some pics...
Attached Images     

Last edited by Bill S.; 10-22-2004 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-23-2004, 01:19 AM
drafting
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bill ---

Where were you during that last set of images? I'm so completely jealous of the terrain that you left coasters have for your immediate driving pleasure!

She's an absolutely beautiful ride by the way. Great choice of color.

Jeff
Old 10-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Bill S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drafting
Bill ---

Where were you during that last set of images? I'm so completely jealous of the terrain that you left coasters have for your immediate driving pleasure!

She's an absolutely beautiful ride by the way. Great choice of color.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff. Southern Cal does have some great driving roads. The first two pics were taken from Montezuma Grade, heading down about 4000' into the Anza Borrego Desert State Park, which is the biggest state park in the US. It contains the Salton Sea and used to be completely under water. You can still find fossils of oysters and other sea creatures.

The second two pics were taken at the Southerland Dam in San Diego's back country. Most of the lakes in Southern Cal are drying up, as you can see there. We need more of your rain!

Quick Reply: Ferrari Challenge Stradale