Sponsored by:

RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2004 | 02:20 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Default RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Attention All Rennlist members and visitors

X-Auto Products, a new Rennlist sponsor, is offering a Group Buy on RejeX for the discounted price of $16.09 for a 16 oz bottle, plus $2 standard shipping to ANY address!!! Yes, this includes international shipments - and we accept PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.

This price is available only to forum members and visitors. In order to get this discounted price, drop us an email to info@x-autoproducts.com and let us know that you're interested (no credit card numbers please - we'll call you to confirm). Or, if you prefer, you can download our purchase page and fill it out, then mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the bottom of the form.

Or, best of all, you can place a phone order by calling us at 800-559-1192. Be sure to mention that you saw us on Rennlist to get the discount.

What is Rejex, you ask? RejeX is a stain inhibitor developed for use by the military to prevent the accumulation of corrosive exhaust gases on aluminum aircraft frames. It was found to work so well that the product was slightly modified for civilian use by adding an amazing reflective ingredient that produces an outstanding, dripping-wet-looking shine that lasts for months. And, like the military formula, it's tough, durable polymer coating keeps road grime from sticking to your finish.

On smooth surfaces, RejeX produces a surface so slippery that most brake dust simply blows off your wheels, bug splatters fall off your windshield with little to no effort, and tree sap & bird droppings rinse right off your paint.

Imagine, no more exhaust stains corroding the rear bumpers on older cars. Spark plug shielding will rinse off and shine like new, no matter how much oil your valve covers leak.

Put it on your windshield and rain blows right off. Plus, it won't etch your glass or window trim. And, X-Auto Products guarantees you'll love it, or we'll refund your purchase price.

For more information about RejeX, please stop by our website at

http://www.x-autoproducts.com

or please call us at 800-559-1192. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Everyone,

Barry
X-Auto Products, Inc.
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-17-2004 | 03:04 AM
steve c
Addict
Rennlist Member

Zaino is cheaper, shines a lot better and lasts a lot longer. (in fact I would use turtle wax before every paying for reject ... err rejex again)

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
Old 07-17-2004 | 03:51 AM
KC_86_930
Intermediate

Possibly interested. Approx. how many uses will a 16-oz. bottle last?
Old 07-17-2004 | 06:58 PM
ColorChange
Three Wheelin'

I am in direct disagreement with Steve. Rejex is awesome. Yes Zaino is great but takes a lot of effort. Rejex shines like you won't believe, lasts longer than anything I've found, and couldn't be easier to apply.

I am a very satisfied customer and recommend the product without reservation.
Old 07-17-2004 | 07:35 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

steve c

zaino is not cheaper considering the number of products required to perfom all the steps. i know this because i used it for years and never got away from the zaino dealer without spending $65 to $80. plus, zaino never offered me a 100% money back guarantee if i wasn't satisfied. i hope i haven't offended you yet, but one more thing. shine is subjective and open to the interpretation of each car owner. but so far, we've had many, many people purchase RejeX without hesistation. please call me if you have any questions. thanks.

KC_86_930

a 16oz bottle of RejeX will do a 930 5-7 times. i recommend doing two LIGHT coats, waiting the recommended cure time in-between. the second coat doesn't need as long a cure time. the results will be OUTSTANDING!!!

ColorChange

thank you very much for the kind words. you sound like my kind of customer. please call me so i can offer my thanks, as well as try to return the favor.

if anyone has any questions about the uses, benefits or application methods, or for my opinion regarding how well it compares to other products, please don't hesitate to call.

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 07-18-2004 | 12:20 AM
KC_86_930
Intermediate

Originally posted by x-autoproducts

KC_86_930

a 16oz bottle of RejeX will do a 930 5-7 times. i recommend doing two LIGHT coats, waiting the recommended cure time in-between. the second coat doesn't need as long a cure time. the results will be OUTSTANDING!!!

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com [/B]
I'm assuming it'll do a 996 approximately the same amount? (I understand the username confusion.) Is Rejex safe to use on wheels also? Thanks.
Old 07-18-2004 | 12:30 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

KC_86_930

yes, RejeX is safe to use on all wheels. high-polish chrome, machined, painted, or coated... any SMOOTH surface, even glass. if you have as big a problem as some people with brake dust sticking to your wheels, then RejeX was made for you. give it a try.
Old 07-18-2004 | 06:43 AM
msindi
Three Wheelin'

How many bottles per box? I would like to order a few boxes to facilitate shipping...
Old 07-18-2004 | 10:35 AM
AndyW
Instructor

Is Reject a 'sealant' ? a 'wax' ? I know it's some kind of polymer, what i'm asking is... does it replace your traditional 'polymer' sealant that you might apply over your wax ? Or does it replace your 'wax' ? Or both ?

Thanks,

Andy
Old 07-18-2004 | 11:57 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

msindi

there are 12 bottles of RejeX to a case. call me and we can discuss things in more detail. thanks.

AndyW

RejeX will form an invisible barrier on your paint. since i don't want to split hairs about the exact definition of 'sealant', i'll go ahead and say it is a sealant - but please don't flame me if you happen to be a chemist and have a different meaning of the word. RejeX is applied to bare, clean paint. no other product is required under it or over it. if you wax over it, the abrasives in wax would remove some % of the RejeX, and the wax would have a hard time sticking to whatever RejeX wasn't removed. either way, RejeX outshines wax. it forms a barrier that is absolutely invisible, and reflects light like nothing you've ever seen. i hope you give it a try.

and please let me know if i haven't answered your question exactly. i'll be happy to run down an answer in more detail.

thanks,
barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com

Last edited by x-autoproducts; 07-18-2004 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-19-2004 | 08:45 PM
AndyW
Instructor

thanks for the information. Did I read correctly ? I think I saw on the site the sale price was $17.88. And the group buy price is $16.09 ?

Thanks,

Andy
Old 07-19-2004 | 10:39 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Andy W

yes, my website lists the price as $17.88, down from the MSRP of $19.95 set by the manufacturer.

the rennlist group buy price of $16.09 is available if you call me at 800-559-1192. i've arranged for the website to have a car forum member log in, the same as it currently has for wholesale dealers. once we get this side of the site created, you'll be able to transact a purchase 24X7 and get the forum group buy price.

but, for now, just give me a call at 800-559-1192.

thanks,
barry
X-Auto Products
Old 07-20-2004 | 04:49 PM
Last930
Burning Brakes

Some of my neighbors have used Rejex on their airplanes and have been very pleased. It seems to hold up well in the high speed environment that aircraft operate in.
Old 07-22-2004 | 03:16 PM
adsc4s
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by steve c
Zaino is cheaper, shines a lot better and lasts a lot longer. (in fact I would use turtle wax before every paying for reject ... err rejex again)

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
Have you used rejeX before?!?
Old 07-23-2004 | 10:02 PM
steve c
Addict
Rennlist Member

Have you used rejeX before?!?
Yes, In fact my Rejex has been passed on three times now -- every single person who has tried it has found it to be inferior to Zaino -- which despite the earlier claims is cheaper -- and passed it along to someone else.

In my case, the Rejex did shine very well, but was gone within a month which makes it a waste of time in my opinion. Zaino lasts a few months at least -- as does normal Turtle Wax.

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!