Notices
996 Turbo Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any of you boys in Germany help a brother out?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 01:22 PM
powdrhound
Rennlist Member

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,127 Posts
Default Any of you boys in Germany help a brother out?

Curious if any of you guys living in Germany are near Manthey. I'm looking to purchase something from them but for some bizarre reason they will not ship to the US anymore, only within the EU. Would any of you guys that live near there be willing to drop by and pick something up for me and ship it to me in the US? I would provide you my Fedex shipping account number to use or if DHL or UPS would be easier I would send you payment for shipping. It would be a relatively light box, maybe 1 or 2 Kgs.

If not living near Manthey, I could have them ship it to you in Germany and you would then forward it on to me in the US.
Old 07-22-2017, 06:17 AM
biglicks
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by powdrhound
Curious if any of you guys living in Germany are near Manthey. I'm looking to purchase something from them but for some bizarre reason they will not ship to the US anymore, only within the EU. Would any of you guys that live near there be willing to drop by and pick something up for me and ship it to me in the US? I would provide you my Fedex shipping account number to use or if DHL or UPS would be easier I would send you payment for shipping. It would be a relatively light box, maybe 1 or 2 Kgs.

If not living near Manthey, I could have them ship it to you in Germany and you would then forward it on to me in the US.
Damn I was 6km away from them last week, had we known at the time I would have dropped in for you. I live in Switzerland, so not an easy drop in now, but happy to help you on the postal front if you don't find anyone closer.

Steve
Old 07-29-2017, 01:22 AM
310JAY
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was in the process of buying some 22" wheels for my cayenne but the seller wanted $1000 for shipping. Is that the going rate from Germany to USA?
Old 07-29-2017, 05:57 AM
biglicks
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 310JAY
I was in the process of buying some 22" wheels for my cayenne but the seller wanted $1000 for shipping. Is that the going rate from Germany to USA?
sounds very high, try some of the shippers like DPD, DHL, they normally have good online quote systems.

Quick Reply: Any of you boys in Germany help a brother out?