Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 03:23 PM
997rs4.0
Race Car

Received 110 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Gofishracing
see below-
Thanks,

lucky place for it to happen, and good driving by the way.

I´ll look into it and see how much a speed sensor would be.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:55 PM
teamgomez
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiOn19s
Did you lift a wheel somewhere (steep drive...or not so steep with our cars) while on the brake pedal?

It'll stop one wheel when that happens and freak out the system. Happens to me every once in awhile on the street.
Well, that answered my question. Had my ABS come on while I was navigating a parking lot exit with a steep dip. I know I had a skin hangin' in the wind while I was on the binders and the ABS cleared after a restart. Funny thing was that while I was looking at the ABS light, I noticed a PSM light silhouette adjacent to it. Made me chuckle..."I don't need no stinkin' PSM". I thought all GT-3's came sans PSM.

Last edited by teamgomez; 01-05-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: typo
Old 01-05-2019, 04:41 AM
black04
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by teamgomez
Well, that answered my question. Had my ABS come on while I was navigating a parking lot exit with a steep dip. I know I had a skin hangin' in the wind while I was on the binders and the ABS cleared after a restart. Funny thing was that while I was looking at the ABS light, I noticed a PSM light silhouette adjacent to it. Made me chuckle..."I don't need no stinkin' PSM". I thought all GT-3's came sans PSM.
The poster stated "... Fortunately for us with 6-GT3's the problem seems to be most common on cars with PSM..."

It would have been more clear if the poster stated "The problem seems to be most common on cars with PSM, thus it is less common with 6-GT3's ..."

Quick Reply: ABS Failure