Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABS Failure/Brake Distribution; Durametric states: 4276 Valve Supply Voltage

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 09:02 PM
Xeattle
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ABS Failure/Brake Distribution; Durametric states: 4276 Valve Supply Voltage

Has anyone had this ABS Failure/Brake Distribution Light occur on a 996.2 2004 GT3?

I've checked the 15 amp fuse but I still get a 4276 "Valve Supply Voltage" when I run the Durametric.

Is there another set of fuses somewhere other that in the driver floor board area by the clutch?

I was removing fuses checking for a blown power window fuse but once I found the window fuse and I restarted the car this entire new issue showed up.

I've swapped out the 15 amp ABS fuse for another 15 amp fuse but I'm not sure what I've done. I've reset the code with Durametric and it immediately returns.

I did have a bad front luggage compartment bulb go out which I have left removed. I'm not sure if it is necessary to have a bulb installed for the electrical circuit to be completely happy but thought I would mention this as well.

I hope I haven't ruined the ABS pump.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:41 PM
452gt3
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I had this happen a few years ago tested everything and ended up needing to replace the ABS module, very expensive but it worked. Another issue is the voltage regulators seem to be a week point and can give fluctuating voltages before they go out completely.

Quick Reply: ABS Failure/Brake Distribution; Durametric states: 4276 Valve Supply Voltage