Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New GT3 For Sale listing on Pelican

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Q&A
Rennlist Member

Received 72 Likes on 49 Posts

i think prices of all 996 GT3's are pretty stable these days if not increasing in value. I think this is because the 997 GT3 is just a touch more easy to handle, less primitive, and produced in much higher numbers. The 996 GT3's in good condition are now also getting rarer and rarer. In the EU a good 996 GT3 starts around 55.000 euro and goes up to 70.000 Euro (75.000 / 94.000 USD)
Old 02-04-2011, 11:10 PM
faster
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default gt3

Originally Posted by Fooshe
Ya know....that is such a simple question, but a damn good one at that.

The one that I don't understand is where someone diagrees with the person selling the car, why they just don't shut up and move along. The posting doesn't usually say, FS: Car for sale, looking for every negetive person I can find to comment on it.

Now the excuses I see of "I was just trying to help you get your car sold and let you know where the market really is." If that was the truth, send a private message asking if they guy wants your opinion and/or help with market value.

Really disappoints me, too.
Fooshe, sorry your so really disapponted!!!

First of all I wasnt disagreeing wih Scott about his choice to sell his car. In figurative conversation me jokingly asking him if he was sure he wanted to sell it was no way contrued by him a plea not to go thru with the sale.

If you look at my past posts i have been posting other 6-3's i have found posted elsewhere that were not posted here, there are other people that watch this forum looking for them as well. Whatever blurry image you see as an "exuse" as you say for me or RL's that post other 3's found for sale here is weak.

and the statements about telling somebody to "shut up and move along" and "if the owner wants your opinion P.M. him", maybe you should follow your recommendations, you clearly stated you have a car so your consideration is muted. so if you really wanted to know and i dont know why you would unless you were looking for a gold star today, if it was Scotts car "that took a pretty good lick by a red jeep" P.M. him if you really needed to know not stir a bunch of negative gossip about a RL's car that is for sale. I know Scott would disclose that to any perspective buyer.

cheers
Old 02-05-2011, 02:02 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,799 Likes on 2,375 Posts

here are my two pennies.
i sold and bought many cars.
a real buyer rarely ever post on the thread. they pm, email or call. then deal is done.
a real buyer rarely gets influenced by the post on the thread, they pm, email or call. then deal is done.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:27 AM
early_grayce
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Solid Scott.

GLWS, you're pricing the car at its value to you and I'm all for that. If it doesn't sell, it wasn't meant to be.

Quick Reply: New GT3 For Sale listing on Pelican