Sponsored by:

Best Place/Price to Order New Chin Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 12:04 PM
TurboCup87
Rennlist Member

Received 56 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Marv
Dougherty stated that the shipping is a deal killer. They pay $100 shipping to get one, then turn around and have to ship to me, so the price is not worth it and a group buy doesn't help unless everyone can do a pickup at their shop.

The local dealer wants $270 for the stock lip. I'll give Porsche Motorsports a try.

PMNA won't sell directly to customer, only a dealer or race team. ( i tried) The shipping issue is why GMG is great option, since they walk over and get one. You avoid the double shipping charges
Old 08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TurboCup87
PMNA won't sell directly to customer, only a dealer or race team. ( i tried) The shipping issue is why GMG is great option, since they walk over and get one. You avoid the double shipping charges
Anyone want me to contact Fabryce and see if he'll do a group buy? I think we'd need at least 5
Old 08-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TurboCup87
I just talked with Fabryce and he said he doesnt want to do a group buy but is willing to sell the Cup splitter for $175 with the $20 of hardware needed for a proper install included for all orders placed by Sept 1st. Send him an email if you're interested.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Marv
Rennlist Member

Received 1,044 Likes on 557 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnerd
I just talked with Fabryce and he said he doesnt want to do a group buy but is willing to sell the Cup splitter for $175 with the $20 of hardware needed for a proper install included for all orders placed by Sept 1st. Send him an email if you're interested.
What is his email?

Where is he located?
Old 08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Marv
What is his email?

Where is he located?
fabryce@gmgracing.com

Located across the street from PMNA in Santa Ana, CA.

Quick Reply: Best Place/Price to Order New Chin Spoiler