Sponsored by:

VIR World Challenge In-Car

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
Very nice Seth. Good chattin' with ya again and of course, all the best to you and your family. After watching your interview after the race I couldn't help but feel for you for the situation you must be going through. You are in our thoughts and prayers. May everything turn out for the best.

By the way, do you have video with telemetry overlay similar to a "Trackvision" setup?
Good meeting you too Dell. Thank you for the kind words. For your information, my sister is doing a lot better and is making a recovery that most are considering a miracle. She has gone from the Drs saying she wasn't going to make it to being up and about with only minor problems in only 3 months time.

As for video with telemetry I don't have a video with available similar to that. Sorry.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by jyoteen
hah. Pat Lindsey, right? Were you at the ACNA event? or was it some other event at VIR?

Seth, nice driving.....congrats. We just need foot cams now.
We will see if we can get that in the works!
Old 05-05-2008, 05:01 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Seth Thomas
Good meeting you too Dell. Thank you for the kind words. For your information, my sister is doing a lot better and is making a recovery that most are considering a miracle. She has gone from the Drs saying she wasn't going to make it to being up and about with only minor problems in only 3 months time.

As for video with telemetry I don't have a video with available similar to that. Sorry.
It helps to have a great support system around you and it doesn't hurt to lean on your faith. My best to you and your family for the recovery of your sister! Look forward to catching up at the track next time we cross paths. All the best
Old 05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
997gt3north
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob in VA
Paul, it was nice meeting and running with you.

Rob,

- thanks for the final run
- too bad we couldn't have done it for the entire 2 days
- at the end, i just started going out in all the run groups when the weather cleared
- in the final lap or two i started to figure out where you were faster and started to push it more in those sections
- other than the slight hp advantage / draft where i would gain at the end of the straights, the only corners where i was faster was #9 and #10 where i would catch you a little (or maybe you where waiting for me?) - and maybe braking into 14/14a
- hope to see you next year

paul
Old 05-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Rob in VA
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by 997gt3north
Rob,

- thanks for the final run
- too bad we couldn't have done it for the entire 2 days
- at the end, i just started going out in all the run groups when the weather cleared
- in the final lap or two i started to figure out where you were faster and started to push it more in those sections
- other than the slight hp advantage / draft where i would gain at the end of the straights, the only corners where i was faster was #9 and #10 where i would catch you a little (or maybe you where waiting for me?) - and maybe braking into 14/14a
- hope to see you next year

paul
Paul, hell yeah, it's always fun running with someone. When it comes to southbend, I'm braking way too hard there. I'm the biggest cookiepuss in that turn. I hope to see you out there too!

Quick Reply: VIR World Challenge In-Car