2004 GT3 For Sale -- Slate Grey

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 04:22 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,630 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by 171mph
U truly are a Porsche man. U barely made it one month without one!
who says eric has only ONE?

I shredded the right rear PS2 tire (the whole inner tread came off but thankfully no deflation) - now having cups put on.
my street tires on the car has corded on both inside and outside rear. waiting for the rock hard cheap $100 khumo to show up. i just use those to get the car to tony and to dealers.

Oh, and I've spun twice already (don't worry no damage except my ego)....this car clearly needs more skill than my trusty Cayman - i think that car hid a lot of mistakes.
hey, dont let out the secret of easy cayman!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:27 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,630 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by caygirl
You know I'm leaning this way, is this the one??? What a vaca... fly out, pick up an awesome car, hit a few tracks out that way, end it with an amazing ride home.
the first owner of the car is an acquaintance of mine. he's a well know professional photographer. he tracked the car, never gone off in it. maintained it religiously. it was based in LA, CA then. i believe he had to car for 12-18 months until arctic fox got it, now in Nor Cal. the fox tracked the thing maybe 3-4x, else it sat in the garage chilling. the times that i have seen the car, it's in prestine shape. the color is very very rare on GT3 and was a $3500+ option paint.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:29 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,281 Likes on 1,938 Posts

U truly are a Porsche man. U barely made it one month without one! I think that's great.
I shredded the right rear PS2 tire (the whole inner tread came off but thankfully no deflation) - now having cups put on. Yes, it will be well used....
Oh, and I've spun twice already (don't worry no damage except my ego)....this car clearly needs more skill than my trusty Cayman - i think that car hid a lot of mistakes. Nothing like relearning how to drive.
Hope to see u at the track at some point.
It's funny, because when I saw you had a Cayman S and GT3 I was wondering how you liked the differences between the two. Once you learn to drive the 6 GT3, everything else will be easy.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:45 PM
EricGT3
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

U truly are a Porsche man. U barely made it one month without one! I think that's great.
I shredded the right rear PS2 tire (the whole inner tread came off but thankfully no deflation) - now having cups put on. Yes, it will be well used....
Oh, and I've spun twice already (don't worry no damage except my ego)....this car clearly needs more skill than my trusty Cayman - i think that car hid a lot of mistakes. Nothing like relearning how to drive.
Hope to see u at the track at some point.
When you don't have a p-car in the garage, something is missing in your life.

I see you've been busy at work with your new toy. The GT3 can be a handful, but I'm sure you'll master it soon enough. See you out there soon.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Blondurant
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
the first owner of the car is an acquaintance of mine. he's a well know professional photographer. he tracked the car, never gone off in it. maintained it religiously. it was based in LA, CA then. i believe he had to car for 12-18 months until arctic fox got it, now in Nor Cal. the fox tracked the thing maybe 3-4x, else it sat in the garage chilling. the times that i have seen the car, it's in prestine shape. the color is very very rare on GT3 and was a $3500+ option paint.
Thanks, Mooty. Also, thanks for the posts on caymanclub. I had on my to do list to PM you, like someone on that thread suggested. But then that other fella posted his correspondence with you on the same subject and that pretty well answered my questions.

I like the rare color. If I get it, does a lesson come with? There can't be another instructor out there that could better help me transition from a CS to a GT3. You pick the track!

Quick Reply: 2004 GT3 For Sale -- Slate Grey