Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Video, F430 at Sebring with a GT3

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 11:41 AM
Palting
Nordschleife Master

Received 238 Likes on 153 Posts

Great Vid! Thanks for sharing. Awesome Ferrari engine sound.

I actually thought the 'Vette did pretty good, maybe better than the GT3. It seemed you had to feather the throttle less while you were following him compared to when you were following the GT3. The again, the 'Vette seemed closer to the edge, with a few tail wags here and there. Before the rest of the board climbs on my back, that was just a comment on driving, not on cars.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Blocktrader
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by M3Pete
I meant to say Samsung Sports Camcorder. That is the only one on the market with that bullet cam. Please post the pics with the suction cups as that is probably the way I'll mount them. Are the suction cups an accessory for this camcorder or just something you bought and from where? TIA
Here is the mount I would use to hold the bullet cam.

Bogen suction cup/ball head

Mount it up near the rear view mirror on the passenger side and hang the cord down like a radar detector. You might have to rig a saftey strap hooked to the passenger door handle if your club is real strict. A small camera strap or short tie down should suffice.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:12 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,424 Likes on 2,034 Posts

Originally Posted by Blocktrader
Here is the mount I would use to hold the bullet cam.

Bogen suction cup/ball head

Mount it up near the rear view mirror on the passenger side and hang the cord down like a radar detector. You might have to rig a saftey strap hooked to the passenger door handle if your club is real strict. A small camera strap or short tie down should suffice.
That's perfect, thanks. I'm ordering one now.

Quick Reply: Track Video, F430 at Sebring with a GT3