Sponsored by:

GT 2 reluctantly for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 01:51 AM
craigsduc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT 2 reluctantly for sale

It now appears I reallly do have to sell my GT2. Since the arrival of Summer.......(my 10 month old spitfire of a little girl of course)...........driving my car is simply something that doesn,t happen much any more. I bought it fully intending to set it up for occaisional track events. Installed a new tech bar, bought the black leather GT3 Recaros, almost ordered a set of Motons / springs...........and then it hit me. It is too me too selfish of a toy for me to own right now. I have logged quite a few years and miles with the POC and always wanted a street legal track car to replace my previous car with. The GT2 was and is perfect..............for me.................its just that timing is not right now. When Summer gets tired of daddy and wants to spend time with her girl friends ( notice I say " girl" friends), I will get another track car. Recently, my wife and I purchased a 55ft ocean boat to replace our last 40 footer. Boats you see are my other weekness. Living in Southern California..............working my butt off in Malibu for people with more money than class...................you get to a point where all you want to do is get away from the masses. We sold our last boat as we were tired of an express and wanted to go motorhoming. Bought a Land Yacht ( kind of a boat ) and set out. After trying to get in 4 camp grounds on the beach and eventually returning home, we figured out this wasn,t the right way to go camping. We set out again a couple of weeks later.............in the car this time and on a Wednesday no less, and reserved a camp spot for the motorhome for the following weekend. Spent the weekend on the beach only to see a yacht go by a mile or so out.............................................We then realized, we loved camping like the rest of the millions of Californians too...............we would simply rather do it on a Island.................away from all of the motorhomers. We have had a few boats and they simply are a better family toy. I am now officially placing my 2003 Arctic Silver/ Natural "Charcoal" (black??) GT2 up for sale. It has the original matching GT2 wheels with brand new "N" rated MPS rears / 65 % "N" rated MPS fronts, as well as a brand new set of Champion Monolite 19,s with zero mile "N" rated MPS tires. All books, window stickers, keys, etc are in hand. The car has about 6800 miles, and has absolutely zero track miles as yet ( reluctantly ). The Recaros are available too if desired. I will take the first $ 140,000 with both sets of wheels/tires. Another $ 1000 gets the seats. The price is very firm. I have priced it well and will not lower the price so please don,t ask. I will reduce the price if both sets of tires/wheels are not desired. It is still under full factory warranty. Original msrp was over $ 189,000.00 . If serious, call me at 805 358 9920 ( cell ) or home 805 376 2338.

Quick Reply: GT 2 reluctantly for sale