Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997 GT2 with PSM

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004 | 09:01 PM
carbon_00
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't be suprised...I was seriously looking for a GT2 but realized my best bet is to import from the states, prices here are too high and given a client of mine is a customs broker and another is a car importer/exporter.......bigger marketplace equals lower prices

Originally Posted by MetalSolid
I don't think Porsche will bring another GT2 to NA, as the market has become a little wiser on depreciation, so there wouldn't be enough sales to justify...
Old 11-27-2004 | 02:29 AM
Avoid55
7th Gear

To go blissfully more OT, in reference to the McDonald's lawsuit, it was proven that they heated the coffee to some insane temp. (180 F) or higher because they had down focus studies/groups that determined that the hotter coffee smelled more aromatic and in the corporation's mind would in turn sell more coffee. Her settlement was McDonald's revenue from one day of worldwide coffee sales (not sure the previous fiigure was correct, nor do I know the correct figure.) I agree that our society is out of control on that front, but having all the facts makes this case a bit more sane........now back to P-cars.
Old 11-27-2004 | 12:09 PM
pedsurg
Three Wheelin'

Avoid 55: Listers continually complain re lawsuits. But I wonder how they act. Nationally, one party featured a PI lawyer on its ticket; how did listers respond. Locally, do listers give aid and comfort to the enemy. Do they provide services or socialize with members of the trial bar? Perhaps most importantly, if there is a problem or a bad outcome do they assume the role of "victim" and seek legal redress\compensation or do they take responsibility for their actions?
Thanks
Jack

Last edited by pedsurg; 11-27-2004 at 04:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: 997 GT2 with PSM