Sponsored by:

Reliable online discount OEM parts dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Warehouse33.net
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dporto
I agree that Jason is a good guy and great to deal with, but the site is TERRIBLE - there's really no excuse for that in this day and age...I hope he gets it together
I'm there with you on the site is terrible, my new website is done but my web guys are still fixing problems with the shipping calculator. It's supposed to launch early this month(fingers crossed).

-Jason
Old 05-01-2017, 01:47 PM
dporto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,169 Likes on 797 Posts

Glad to hear it! I'm looking forward to a pleasant shopping experience
Old 05-01-2017, 03:32 PM
suprmedic
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used about half of what is listed above- Pelican seems more expensive than the others- most often I have a part number and will search ECS/ Pelican/ W33 and google shopping to see who has the best out the door pricing. I'm currently looking for rear shock mounts and all the hardware/ spacer/ spring holder etc and it is amazing the price difference.

So- shop around- no need to use the same place overtime when online shopping.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:36 PM
JayG
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Warehouse33auto.com is my #1 choice. Great pricing (especially with rennlist extra10%) best service from ANY parts source. Jason is super easy and responsive to deal with. He will also (if he can) source parts he does not have on the website. I got my Tarret camber plates from him at a better price than anywhere else and he had to open an account with them. Ordered them and got them the next day.

Often parts are drop shipped from a regional warehouse, so shipping is fast

If I need Porsche branded parts, my go to is gaudinporscheparts.com in Las Vegas. Everything is discounted 10-35% for Genuine Porsche parts. No sales tax to CA.

Last edited by JayG; 06-14-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:58 PM
squawbum
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been using www.sonnenporscheoemparts.com. They are my local dealer and I can order genuine OEM parts and pick em up. For almost everything I've bought, they've had the best prices. I discovered them when I added factory seat heating to my 2002 C4 Cab and the online DIY about it, from a guy in australia mentioned them and how amazing they were in getting him parts to the land down under. I didn't think the prices would be that good as their online prices and quote over the phone prices are much different, but after buying a coolant expansion tank for my 996 on pelican I forgot to check Sonnen Porsche And they were much less. I order all my parts from them now and they're genuine Porsche.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:06 PM
911Syncro
Pro

Received 240 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeA
.... like PelicanParts and they make you order and pay without even specifying if part is in stock ........So pay and pray.
Exactly, I placed order at Pelican on April 5, about 10 items. A few came in various deliveries within a couple of weeks. Now it is May 4, and the last few items have still not been delivered. I get lots of "nice" phone calls and bunches of emails with updates that don't help. Apparently they sell things on their web site that they don't have and don't know if their suppliers have the items.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:30 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by squawbum
I have been using www.sonnenporscheoemparts.com. They are my local dealer and I can order genuine OEM parts and pick em up. For almost everything I've bought, they've had the best prices. I discovered them when I added factory seat heating to my 2002 C4 Cab and the online DIY about it, from a guy in australia mentioned them and how amazing they were in getting him parts to the land down under. I didn't think the prices would be that good as their online prices and quote over the phone prices are much different, but after buying a coolant expansion tank for my 996 on pelican I forgot to check Sonnen Porsche And they were much less. I order all my parts from them now and they're genuine Porsche.
That's great since most internet merchants don't allow local pickup. I use Sonnen - good prices, good customer service and they ship fast.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:42 PM
dedens
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just purchased parts from FCP Euro. Great selection, prices, and life time warranty.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:43 PM
mrjonger
Pro

If you have Amazon Prime, it's worth it to run the part number through...especially if the item is Prime eligible and you need a quick turn.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:49 PM
jhbrennan
Rennlist Member

Received 81 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by dedens
I just purchased parts from FCP Euro. Great selection, prices, and life time warranty.
What did you buy with a lifetime warranty?
Old 05-04-2017, 05:22 PM
JayG
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Everything FCP sells has a lifetime warranty from them.

From their website

"All products you buy from FCP Euro are guaranteed for life for your ownership of the vehicle. This lifetime replacement guarantee includes consumables and wear and tear items like brake pads, gaskets, rotors, filters, wiper blades, and even oil – YES, oil!

This covers every single part we sell for as long as you own your car. Return anything purchased from us at any time. No fine print, no restrictions, no time limit. Buy it once, use it, abuse it, wear it out, then send it back for a free replacement. Even the free replacement part is warrantied for life."

I would love to know how they determine that oil or brake fluid is worn out
Old 05-04-2017, 06:27 PM
sjg1138
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Two thumbs up for Sonnen (www.sonnenporscheoemparts.com). They are local for me as well. I usually order whatever I need on their website and then pick it up in person. Amazing prices.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:57 PM
RngTrtl
Drifting

Received 100 Likes on 64 Posts

+1 for sonnenporscheparts. I just found a slave cylinder and accumulator 100 dollars cheaper than anyone else had them.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Ck986
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Warehouse33
Sunset porsche
Ebay
Old 06-15-2017, 06:56 AM
shorty996
Track Day

i have good experience with:
www.design911.co.uk (some parts really cheap also with shipping from UK and they have discount codes:PCGB005)
www.germanautoparts.com (good customer service!!!)
www.partsgeek.com

i always check all sites for the best price, it takes some time but you can save a lot of $$$

Last edited by shorty996; 08-27-2017 at 06:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Reliable online discount OEM parts dealer