Originally Posted by 808Bill
I read that it is a actual Photo.
he ran (moved) a light around my car that sitting in the dark with open exposure
it was a really cool process to watch
He also did my Boxster before I got the 4s.
- he sets camera on tripod - in dark area (no ambient light)
- he wears all black, head to toe and black hoodie. he said because he's in all black the camera won't pick him up.
- he opens shutter for 30 seconds (actually has me or someone press button to open shutter)
- he runs in between camera and car with a small LED rig - lighting the front
- kills the light and then crawls behind and under windows of back of car and turns the light on again... this lights the back area.
- then shutter closes
He is a perfectionist - maybe 10 or 15 takes for each pic... he held light wrong, or lingered in one spot.. etc... he is breathing heavy like he ran a marathon
here's the pic he did of the boxster