Sponsored by:

Looking For Indy

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 07:48 AM
frankfast
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For Indy

Have to do the IMS in my '01 C4 Cab and looking for an Indy somewhere around the lower Hudson Valley in NY. Have a recommendation from a Porsche dealer for Speed Sport Tuning in Danbury. Anybody have experience with them? Because the car is low mileage (27,000) I don't have much experience with anyone doing service on the car (except for simple oil changes done locally). Any help appreciated.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:12 AM
CabrioArtie
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by frankfast
Have to do the IMS in my '01 C4 Cab and looking for an Indy somewhere around the lower Hudson Valley in NY. Have a recommendation from a Porsche dealer for Speed Sport Tuning in Danbury. Anybody have experience with them? Because the car is low mileage (27,000) I don't have much experience with anyone doing service on the car (except for simple oil changes done locally). Any help appreciated.
I just moved out of the NY area, but I've heard good things about SST. I didn't use them, I used DeMan Motorsports in Rockland, NY. He is excellent and knows the cars extremely well as their first priority is racing them. I had them do my IMS 5 years ago with no issues. They were my primary service Indy and they are excellent, just try to have the work done when it isn't racing season.

Quick Reply: Looking For Indy