Sponsored by:

Rennline Shift Knob question

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 06:02 PM
dutch86
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rennline Shift **** question

I posted this on the Turbo forum already, but wanted to get your feedback here also!

I am thinking about replacing my tired shifter with a rennline shift ****. I really like the simple look of it. I have a couple questions for anyone who has installed it themselves.

1) Is it weighted at all? I don't believe it is, but was just curious.
2) I have the standard shift **** (like this) and I was curious how I get my shifter out of the leather or if I have to purchase a separate boot? Or do I need to cut the current boot to use with the rennline shifter?

Or if anyone else has any (reasonably priced) shift ***** they would recommend, let me know!
Old 01-31-2015, 08:52 PM
Mfletch
Three Wheelin'

Received 35 Likes on 19 Posts

The Rennline shift **** is very light. I is about the same weight as the stock ****...maybe an ounce or two more. You will need to cut your original shift boot to install it on the new ****. The instructions are very straightforward. The only negative is during the summer, you will need to cover it when you park the car in the sun. I highly recommended it. I liked it so much, I recently added a driver's side Rennline track mat.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Rennline Shift Knob question