Sponsored by:

MAcarbon, Excited to be a Rennlist Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 04:57 PM
laneskelton
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAcarbon, Excited to be a Rennlist Sponsor

MAcarbon, Excited to be a Rennlist Sponsor!

Check out our website @www.macarbon.com
You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

We are happy to be back sponsoring Rennlist after an 8 year hiatus.

MAcarbon is a premium manufacturer of high end carbon (mostly interior) for Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Audi, etc. Over the past 10 years in business we have learned a lot and we are always available to answer questions, and offer advice about carbon fiber.

We look forward to contributing to the forums as sponsors and as owners/fans of Porsche cars.

We are a small company and if you call or email us you will most likely talk to myself 'Lane' or John. Below is a little info on us and our parts.

John Borchelt - President
John has been a lifelong car guy. From his dad's Alfa Spider (which he crashed) to his old Ferrari 308, Italian cars have always been his passion. The 308 was replaced by a Porsche 996 Targa and John is now, Four years later, learning to appreciate it's Germanic personality!

Lane Skelton - VP of Marketing
As the VP of Marketing, Lane runs all of MA's marketing, design and any other aspects of our web presence. Lane is a genuine car guy and he has owned about 25 cars, including 8 Porsches over the past 19 years. Lane competed in the now (in)famous 24 hours of LeMons on a regular basis in an old Porsche 944 and he is a Porsche nut.

Quality. Not all carbon is the same
MAcarbon products are made to the highest standards in North America and Europe for discerning luxury and sports car enthusiasts. Almost all of our parts are made by MAcarbon in our own facilities. We do not cut corners. We use only top quality materials to create parts that will continue to provide you with pleasure when most other companies parts have turned green, clouded or cracked. With carbon, you really get what you pay for. Choose only the best.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:21 PM
mharrison
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad that you are on board as a sponsor.

I've got the MACarbon Horseshoe, A/C Control Surround, Bin Surround, and Batwing in my 2001.

I could not be happier with the quality. It's all beautiful, durable, and all lines up with the carbon fiber mat running the same direction across all pieces.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:38 AM
laneskelton
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mharrison
Glad that you are on board as a sponsor.

I've got the MACarbon Horseshoe, A/C Control Surround, Bin Surround, and Batwing in my 2001.

I could not be happier with the quality. It's all beautiful, durable, and all lines up with the carbon fiber mat running the same direction across all pieces.
Thanks mharrison! I'm glad you like your parts...we are all about the details at MAcarbon.

Quick Reply: MAcarbon, Excited to be a Rennlist Sponsor