Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Done!
Old 09-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Howaboutthat
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dallison28
you got that right, it's a work of art.

So far so good. This car has been kind to us. we always enjoyed taking the boxster to the ice cream shop and missed that until we got this car. We sit in the parking lot with the top down in the evening enjoying our ice cream.

It doesn't have a ton of power but it does get to 140 in less than a 1/2 mile.

We took it to vermont in July and it was good and bad. The bad was that the roads were a bit more rough than i had remembered, and we had to really plan out what to take and bring back.

The good was that we got to drive around with the top down most of the time. The seats were so much more comfortable than the tsx. And i stress much more. My butt normally hurts for a day after the ride up, but not this time.

We managed good mileage that was around 24-27, Even with Mrs. Dallison's lead foot.

I have some things that i need to do this winter with the maintenance, but nothing major.

Everyone should own a fun car at least once in their lives, and we're enjoying this.

I still don't like the wheels and want to get some my02's. These are real hard to clean and we'll have to see where i can pick up a new set.

Good luck getting the new wheels -- a set will turn up at some point. The ones you do have look great on your car (one of my favorite styles along with the Sport Classic, neither being easy to clean, however).
Old 09-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Howaboutthat
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Howaboutthat
Good luck getting the new wheels -- a set will turn up at some point. The ones you do have look great on your car (one of my favorite styles along with the Sport Classic, neither being easy to clean, however).

Gorgeous car, by the way.

Quick Reply: New to me 02 seal grey cab