Mobridge Problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 01:46 PM
petop
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mobridge Problem

Hi,
just bought a 996 C4S and it had the bluetooth IPOD Iphone Mobridge fitted by previous owner.
When i hardwire my Iphone its not getting picked up by the Mobridge box of tricks.
When connected it charges the IPhone so i know there is power going through the lead but selecting the CD button doesnt kick in the Mobridge. All it says is "CD Changer-No Disc". Now i thought if the Mobridge is fitted it would disable the CDchanger? Reason why i say this is the CD Changer is still working as the disc cartidge still ejects and there is power going to it. When i bought the car of a dealer then took out the telephone handset module as i didnt want it but im wondering if the mechanics not knowing about the Mobridge install reconnected the CDchanger?
I need to speak to the Garage but cant do that until Mon. When i bluetooth connect the Iphone to the Mobridge the phone finds it, but again nothing comes onto the PCM screen.
Any help would be appreciated. Having just got back from Afghanistan and bought the car im missing my tunes!

Quick Reply: Mobridge Problem