Sponsored by:

Install Advice: Upgrading 996 C2 to JRZ RS Pro

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 09:24 AM
rickgrande
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Install Advice: Upgrading 996 C2 to JRZ RS Pro

This week, we are upgrading my KSport coilovers to proper JRZ RS Pro coil overs with Tarett front monoball camber plates. Now my dampers will match the front and rear GT3 rollbars and Tarett adjustable end links.

I need advice on were/how to mount the rear remote canister??? Secondly, do I need to do any modification to get the hose from the damper to this location?

JRZ RS Pro's have remote canisters. I have seen where people mount the front adjustment canisters (cross bar leading to front strut tower). I have only seen where they mount rear canisters to the rear roll bar, but i still have a full interior, and no roll bar.

My intention is to install the suspension, drive it for a day or so for settling and then take it to my shop, Goldcrest, to be checked out and then aligned. That said, does anyone know of a DIY link on how to install the suspension (moton, jrz,etc)? The best one i found so far is not from this forum, and i like supporting the home team. http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...read-pics.html

Quick Reply: Install Advice: Upgrading 996 C2 to JRZ RS Pro