Sponsored by:

PCA - Performance Driving School - San Diego

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 02:24 PM
flatsixforme
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PCA - Performance Driving School - San Diego

The San Diego chapter of the PCA puts on a Performance Driving Shool twice a year and the Fall 2012 school will be held October 19, 20 & 21. I'm one of the chief driving instructors who helps organize the event and wanted to get the word out on RL. Any beginning/intermediate driver within a few hours of San Diego should think about attending as it's a fantastic weekend of safe, fun and excellent instruction. I've posted the registration link below and note you must be a PCA member to sign up (there is still time to register for PCA before the school).

The Link:
http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...0B8A03E92B87ED

Last edited by flatsixforme; 08-27-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Throttle
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never done a PDS. Is there any prep required for the car? What is the typical impact on tires?
Old 09-19-2012, 06:41 PM
flatsixforme
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Throttle, sorry for the late response on this. As long as the car is in good mechanical working order (fluids, brake pads, enough tire) you'll be good. As far as tire wear, you are pushing the car pretty hard for two days so you will see some wear. That said, many of the exercises are in the wet which reduces tire wear significantly. Please PM me if you have any other questions so I can be sure to respond more quickly.

Thanks,
Adam Gill

Quick Reply: PCA - Performance Driving School - San Diego