Sponsored by:

Leatherique dye crossover color

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 02:12 PM
OGWGFIW
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Leatherique dye crossover color

Did searches, confirmed my interior color is Graphite Grey code C. Want to get the proper Leatherique dye for this color. In looking at their listings for OEM Porsche colors, they show a 971 Graphite which appears too dark in the photo, and a P960 Marble Grey which looks closer.

Can someone confirm which color is best? Is the 971 Graphite intended to be the correct color? I know the little photos are likely of little use in this deal.

Thanks in advance.

Ron
Old 07-07-2012, 07:52 PM
hpuck
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Send a piece of your leather to Color-Plus and have the color made to match exactly. I found that I could salvage a piece from the inside of the seat upright.

good luck

bill
Old 07-09-2012, 01:29 PM
OGWGFIW
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the reply hpuck. Decided to order the Leatherique kit based on what I read in searches. Called them this AM, gave them the car and interior code info and they said their color match dept would send me the correct OEM color so I wouldn't have to guess. Terrible website, but very helpful/friendly phone service.

Ordered kit #1 which contains Dye, Prep agent, Rejuvenator, and Prestine Cleaner. For OEM color this was $85.

Will post up how this works out for the minor bolster wear. Doing dye only, no crack filler based on how minimal the issues are.

Quick Reply: Leatherique dye crossover color