Sponsored by:

Low temp thermostat price competition

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Dharn55
Drifting

Received 174 Likes on 107 Posts
Default Low temp thermostat price competition

Well it had to happen sooner or later. We all owe a note of thanks to Charles at LN Engineering for all the work he has done and the products he has developed for our cars. But now there seen to be multiple sources for low temp (160 degree) thermostats.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories
Old 08-28-2011, 01:21 PM
fbgh2o
Odd Posts
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 27 Posts

I installed an LN Engineering one and have been very pleased with the quality and the resulting performance. Would always support the 996 community first.

Interestingly many of the sellers appear to be marketing a MotoRad product. This does not appear to be a made in China knock off. MotoRad is a trade name for Fishman Thermo-Technologies Ltd. which is an Israeli company that provides a variety cooling system parts to major OEM manufacturers. (I have no affiliation and no knowledge of the quality, but when I saw the name I just did a bit of research out of curiosity).
Old 08-28-2011, 01:41 PM
LC MotorSports
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We recently installed a Motorad Low temp thermostat and was very pleased with the craftsmanship... So, much so that we added several to our inventory in support of many of our track based clients.

Quick Reply: Low temp thermostat price competition