GT3 Tek & California Festival of Speed

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 04:16 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GT3 Tek & California Festival of Speed

Hello fellow rennlist members,
We wanted to invite all of you to stop by and see all the new GT3 Tek products at this years California Festival of Speed at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Ca April 8th, 9th & 10th.
We will have the new 2010 GT3 RS Rear bumper & wing assembly for the 99-04 996 & 05-08 997.1 C2 & C2S on display and have special discount pricing.

There is Porsche Car Corrals and Zone 8 TT & PCA Club races going on all weekend. PCNA will also be there with all the new models of Porsches for you to test drive and there is also low speed Track Tours at lunch time! if you have never been on a high banked turn like 1 & 2 at Auto Club Speedway this is your opportunity to find out first hand how big the "hill" is. Any kind of car may participate and last year we had everything from Porsches to SUV's to a small motorhome!

Come to the largest Porsche gathering of the year in Southern California and join a few thousand fellow Porsche owners in celebrating the cars we drive & race.

Hope to see you there!

Team GT3 Tek

Last edited by GT3 Tek; 03-25-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:26 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

where the heck is fontana?
Old 03-18-2011, 06:40 PM
jmla
Rennlist Member

A few miles east of Ontario (San Bernardino county).
Old 03-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Ed 40Jahre
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to it....
See ya there!
Ed
Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 PM
peavynation
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy
where the heck is fontana?
Hey, watch it there, I was born and raised in Fontana! Other than Kaiser Steel, which made a vast amount of steel for WWII, the race track is about all it's known for now. It used to be really quaint and had lots of charm even as I was growing up there in the 70s and 80s, but not so much any more in my opinion. Just sort of a smoggy, hot, armpit with crime as far as I'm concerned. But it'll always be "home" (though I doubt I'll be back but only a few more times in my life).
The End.

That said, this event might be one of the those things I come back for.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:58 AM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by peavynation
Hey, watch it there, I was born and raised in Fontana!
Used to race my 57 Chevy there on Sundays at the old drag strip on Foothill Blvd in the mid 60's. That was before Irwindale was built. God that was a long time ago.....
Old 04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
GT3 Tek
Former Vendor

Just wanted to give you all an exciting update on the Festival of Speed.

As most of you know PCNA will be at the event all weekend with their line up of vehicles for you to test drive on a small auto-X course which is very fun but for those of you who have the need for real speed, Porsche will be taking a few lucky people out on the full roval track during the Time Trial practice sessions at full speed with a professional factory driver.

The details will be available at the Porsche area in the infield and the sign up will fill up fast so if you have the need for speed, get there early and have the most fun a person can have with their clothes on!

Team GT3 Tek

Quick Reply: GT3 Tek & California Festival of Speed