Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Beginner
How do I find it?
Ohioans! No wonder I left.
Attached Images  
Old 01-23-2011 | 01:28 PM
C4CRNA
Three Wheelin'

Tim usually post this,but I don't know where he is today?

Here are the instructions for posting a pic.

If you want to attach a picture you must be in the Advanced Message mode, which is the mode in which you can attach the Smiley Faces to your post. When you start a thread you will automatically be in the Advanced Message mode. If you do a Quick Reply you have to click on the Go Advanced button below the text area.
Down below the text area and below the Submit Reply and the Preview Post and Spell Check buttons, there is a Miscellaneous Options section followed by an Attach Files section.

In the Attach Files section, click on the Manage Attachments button. You will now get a pop-up window. There are 3 buttons - Browse, Upload, and Close this Window.

Click on Browse and now (in a different pop-up window) you can search on your PC to locate the pic you want to attach. Click on the name of the file you want and then click Open button (you will automatically go back to the initial pop-up window)
Now click on the Upload button. After the file has been uploaded, click on the Close this Window button.

You will be back to the original "message" or text screen. Your file name should be listed just above the Manage Attachments button. If you click on the Preview Post button you will NOT see your pic. You will see it only after you submit the post.

When you are finished typing the text, you can Submit the reply and everyone will be able to see your great looking P-car!

I hope this helps!
If your pics are too large they need to be resised smaller,thats another story
Old 01-23-2011 | 04:59 PM
911Königin
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Divot
Ohioans! No wonder I left.
Ah, but you forgot - I'm Blonde
Old 01-23-2011 | 05:04 PM
911Königin
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by C4CRNA
I hope this helps!
If your pics are too large they need to be resised smaller,thats another story
Thanks! I hope it does too I printed your instructions and I'll give them a try!

I really appreciate your help.

Quick Reply: IS IT OK TO REPAINT?