996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BULB

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 05:06 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Damn, wish I would have seen this thread as I have a dozen of the display cluster bulbs that I pulled out of my cluster so they wouldn't light up when I converted it to a race car. I could have just sent you one! Sorry about that.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:05 PM
silverstutt
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thank you... just got the parts from pelican and starting to work on getting the original airbox in place of the K&N
Old 04-06-2010, 04:10 PM
silverstutt
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by LVDell
Damn, wish I would have seen this thread as I have a dozen of the display cluster bulbs that I pulled out of my cluster so they wouldn't light up when I converted it to a race car. I could have just sent you one! Sorry about that.
professore! great to hear from you... interesting enough I saw the avatar photo before but didn't recognize it... I was going to ask you a couple of question and seems like I just got the answer I was hoping for...

btw I hate to post this here, but I'm publishing a book and don't know where else to post it for you to see. I'm so proud of this first volume that I sold the most amazing car I ever had in my life to fund this endeavor.

here is the book link, when you click on the book it will show you details and if you click on read more it will show you the inside of the book.

http://www.venturaexitart.com

btw you can email me directly (and everybody else)... venturaexit@gmail.com

Ciao
V
Old 04-06-2010, 04:56 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by silverstutt
professore! great to hear from you... interesting enough I saw the avatar photo before but didn't recognize it... I was going to ask you a couple of question and seems like I just got the answer I was hoping for...

btw I hate to post this here, but I'm publishing a book and don't know where else to post it for you to see. I'm so proud of this first volume that I sold the most amazing car I ever had in my life to fund this endeavor.

here is the book link, when you click on the book it will show you details and if you click on read more it will show you the inside of the book.

http://www.venturaexitart.com

btw you can email me directly (and everybody else)... venturaexit@gmail.com

Ciao
V
Awesome work! Writing a book is a serious task. I'll take a peek at it tomorrow since I'm at campus until 9p tonight.

The new avatar photo is a shot of the wing on my new turbo Figured it was time to mix it up a bit
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 AM
silverstutt
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by LVDell
Awesome work! Writing a book is a serious task. I'll take a peek at it tomorrow since I'm at campus until 9p tonight.

The new avatar photo is a shot of the wing on my new turbo Figured it was time to mix it up a bit
turbo! oh yeah! my car sold yesterday... it's gone, I traded a car for a book... and that's just fine with me. Can't wait to get another one though, but first... a truck to carry books. Ciao!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Sorry to see the car go but following your passion is ALWAYS more important. I'd do the same and I'm sure you'd do it again.

Best of luck with the book. Looks great

Let us know when you get another P-car........
Old 04-09-2010, 05:35 PM
silverstutt
Rennlist Member

got a P-Car!

http://www.pontiacventura.blogspot.com

Quick Reply: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BULB