Sponsored by:

New to Rennlist

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Truemanc4
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Rennlist

I'm new to Rennlist and based out of MA. I recently purchased a 2000C4 Cabriolet in the summer. Very happy with the purchase Artic Silver with the red interior. I was looking into adding the oem techequipment 996 aero kit so I can insure that the parts fit well without fussing around but I'm not sure if I can still get my hard top on and off with the bi-plane spoiler. Quality is important. Also, does anybody know if the trunk will fully open? The kit isn't cheap and I would like to make sure..local dealers have no idea. Any suggestions would be great!
Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 PM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Truemanc4
I'm new to Rennlist and based out of MA. I recently purchased a 2000C4 Cabriolet in the summer. Very happy with the purchase Artic Silver with the red interior. I was looking into adding the oem techequipment 996 aero kit so I can insure that the parts fit well without fussing around but I'm not sure if I can still get my hard top on and off with the bi-plane spoiler. Quality is important. Also, does anybody know if the trunk will fully open? The kit isn't cheap and I would like to make sure..local dealers have no idea. Any suggestions would be great!
You cannot install the bi-plane wing as it will interfere with the top's operation. Posche make a special wing for cabriolets.

Old 01-08-2010, 02:00 PM
Truemanc4
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't think so. Is this wing the only option for cab's? I would like something more aggressive. I plan to add skide skirts and would like a different front spoiler as well. Porsche apparently makes a kit for the carrera cab with the wing you mentioned but you can't buy the parts separate..nothings easy.Thanks

Quick Reply: New to Rennlist