Sponsored by:

Dent Repair Miami

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Joe C.
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Dent Repair Miami

I developed a few small dings on the top right corner of my 996 near the headlight assembly. I've been looking for a good paintless dent repair person in the Miami area, but was unable to find anybody. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good technician for me. Any help would be appreciated. The dents are about the size of a dime (3 of them) and I can reach them when I pull out the head light assembly but I don't know how to massage them out.

Thanks Joe C.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:40 PM
rwiii
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought one of those $20 dent poppers "as seen on TV" from Wal-Mart and have to admit it worked reasonably well but not perfect. It cleaned up some dents but may not work on something as small as a dime because it needs some mass to grab on but maybe worth a try. Kids used the back of my car for skateboarding backstop and put two dents in the back hood. As there will be more of this to come I'm up for the good-enough-for-now solution. For those of you ready to chime in about how sacreligous it is to mix kids with Porsches and how I should give the kids away I must tell you that I love the kids more. I am resigned to the fact that they take all your time and money (like a porsche) and all the stuff you had before you had kids they break.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:15 PM
yasuro
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rwiii
For those of you ready to chime in about how sacreligous it is to mix kids with Porsches and how I should give the kids away I must tell you that I love the kids more. I am resigned to the fact that they take all your time and money (like a porsche) and all the stuff you had before you had kids they break.
i think you'll find many on this board have no problems mixing kids with their p-cars. as a matter of fact you can see that there are many posts asking about child and booster seats for 996s.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:26 PM
weatherthedecision
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Porsches are always nice to me. Kids are not. So if get to pick one, I choose the former. =)
Old 07-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Joe C.
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

While there is no doubt that without my two sons I would own additional porsches parked in a larger garages at several homes.....but hoestly I wouldn't have it any other way. I had to laugh at rwiii's post, very funny. Back to my problem does anyone know of a good paintless dent repair shop or technician in Miami? Or possibly some repair kit that I can use since I can gain access to the dents from inside the highlight assembly.

Thanks Again
Joe C.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:44 PM
rwiii
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for being nice about that. I hate it when somebody hijacks a thread and gets off topic and then I did it to you going on about something that doesn't get you any closer to a referral! Have a great weekend.
--Roy

Quick Reply: Dent Repair Miami