Great resolution to my catalytic converter issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:00 PM
medtech
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Red,

IMHO
Go with the FVD. Put them side by side w/ FS and you will instantly know that the extra money was well worth it. I can already tell by the pic that the FVD quality and materials, fit and finish are significantly better.

I just put Cargraphic cat bypass pipes on the Cayenne. The quality, fit, and finish was hands down better than FS.

If anyone wants to see some beautiful welding, got to the RSS site and check out the welds on their X-pipe, Awesome!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:25 PM
paulsoo217
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good news, after PNA told me they're not going to cover the cost of my "internally broken" driver's side catalytic converter, they emailed the dealer saying they WILL COVER the cost instead. Just picked up my car and the ck engine light is gone, a new cat behind the bumper, RMS and IMS leak fixed under CPO, and 15k service done w/ complimentary alignment. They also cleared my fuel tank vent line because I was complaining about gas pump keeps stopping even when it's not even close to full. I'm very happy to get back into my 911, even the loaner was an almost new Cayman S PDK!

Last edited by paulsoo217; 02-25-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: typo

Quick Reply: Great resolution to my catalytic converter issue